Our cultural intelligence training is the core of our beginnings. We provide engaging coaching and workshops that are customized to individual and company needs. As facilitators and consultants who understand the importance of cultural competency and have practiced for many years, we can provide cultural intelligence (CQ) to any segment, industry or individual.
Cultural Intelligence Coaching & Workshops
CQ coaching (one-on-one or group) and workshops are customized around the needs of each attendee or team in helping you understand cultural intelligence. The workshops include activities to engage and foster a safe cultural environment including:
- Case studies to understand application to the real world
- Experiential exercise to enhance awareness and focus on cultural issues
- Feedback reports to analyze your own and group CQ
- Personal development plan to provide a road map of steps to take on your journey of improving CQ
What is Cultural Intelligence (CQ)?
CULTURAL INTELLIGENCE, or CQ, is a globally recognized way of assessing and improving effectiveness for culturally diverse situations. It’s rooted in rigorous, academic research conducted by scholars around the world. Leading organizations in business, education, government, and healthcare are adopting CQ as a key component of personnel development and competitive advantage.
CQ consists of four factors: Drive, Knowledge, Strategy and Action. Each factor is important to understanding overall cultural intelligence.
Research demonstrates several consistent results for individuals and organizations that improve CQ, including:
- More Effective Cross-Cultural Adaptability and Decision-Making
- Enhanced Job Performance
- Improved Creativity and Innovation
- Increased Profitability and Cost-Savings
Organizations are using CQ in various ways. CQ applications include:
- Leadership Development Programs—many organizations are using the CQ Multi-Rater Assessment as part of executive coaching, senior and mid-level management programs
- Recruitment, Hiring, and Promotion—cultural intelligence can be assessed in the midst of hiring and used as a metric of performance appraisals
- Team Development
- Diversity and Inclusion Programs—CQ offers a fresh data-driven approach to diversity and inclusion
- Global Relocation—organizations use assessments, training, and coaching to prepare and support individuals who are being given an international assignment
- New Initiatives—organizations use CQ Assessment and training to prepare for and enhance the potential of new initiatives
- Program Assessment—way of assessing the effectiveness of various programs (e.g. Study Abroad programs, university departments, and various organizational training programs) for improving intercultural capabilities.
Contact us today to learn more about how you and your organization can make cultural intelligence an integral part of your life and organization.